Intensive exercise helps to repair visual acuity
1. Diaphragm: The little holes on the surface of the eyetrainers enlarge the depth of focus, compensate the anomalies of refraction as a result of which the picture of the object gets into the keenest zone of the retina.
2. Psychological support: The inventor of the well-known treatment U.G. Bates wrote: "The first aim of all the treatments that cure failing sight is to reach a peace of mind, then come the eyes." Getting the picture of the object into the region of keenest vision in normal, everyday circumstances is less effective because of divided attention. With eyetrainers this procedure is automatically effective because the little holes reduce diffraction.
Eyetrainers put pressure on weak ocular muscles systematically and reduce overstrain. Wearing eyetrainers stops the exhaustion of the eyes and with intensive exercises visual acuity can improve.
How to use the pinhole eyetrainers?
1. You should wear the eyetrainers for 30 minutes a day. To stimulate ocular muscles thoroughly you should wear the eyetrainers both outdoors and indoors during your usual activities (watching tv, reading, working on the computer). We recommend you to use stronger lights for reading, because the dark parts of the eyetrainers may reduce light. If you are watching tv or working on the computer, try to avoid looking at one point only, because it can overstrain ocular muscles. Force your eyes to move looking at all the objects and signs on the screen. Look at objects around the screen too.
2. Students and computer operators are recommended to wear the eyetrainers 5-7 minutes per hour.
3. Eyetrainers can be worn instead of sunglasses in sunny weather.
Intensive exercise helps to repair visual acuity of short and long-sighted people. Medical attention is recommended.
1. You should wear eyetrainers in good, appropriate light.
2. You shouldn't wear eyetrainers for more than 2 hours a day.
3. Sharp appliances should not touch the eyetrainers.
Dr Professor Nikolai Pashtaev
professor of ophtalmology
Institution of Optical Surgery of Tseboksar
We recommend VISION FIX, a pinhole optic appliance that helps to improve visual acuity by providing ocular muscle training that can be done during daily activities.
VISION FIX trains the muscles of the eye by forcing the eye to jump from hole to hole to see a complete picture. As a result of this ocular muscles are working and thus becoming stronger.
It is recommended for:
-curing headaches caused by the exertion of the eyes and
-preventing sight impairment
Vision Fix eyetrainers stimulate ocular muscles and the blood supply of the eyes. They improve visual acuity and stop the exhaustion of the eyes.
If you have sight problems, you should use Vision Fix only for 10-15 minutes during the first few days. You can increase the length of time by 5 minutes every day. Eyes should be trained to this unusual activity gradually.
To stimulate ocular muscles thouroughly you should wear eyetrainers both outdoors and indoors during your usual activities (watching tv, reading, working on the computer). We recommend you to use stronger lights for reading, because the dark parts of the eyetrainers may reduce light.
-you mustn't wear spectacles or contact lenses while wearing eyetrainers!
-you mustn't wear eyetrainers while you are driving, because they reduce peripheral sight!
-you should keep the holes of the eyetrainers clean!
Eyetrainers can not cure:
-eye problems caused by diabetes
-eye problems caused by high blood pressure
-cataract or glaucoma
Do not stop using eyetrainers when your sight has improved! Continue the eye-training once or twice a week, otherwise your sight can impair.